1. Miller LW, Ryan C, Keitner G, Bishop D. The McMaster approach to families: theory, assessment, treatment and research. Journal of Family Therapy. 2008;22(2):168-89. [DOI:10.1111/1467-6427.00145
2. Vakili M, Kimiaei A, Mashhadi A, Fatehizadeh M. Compare the effectiveness of cognitive -behavioral couple therapy, emotion-focused couple therapy on interpersonal cognitive distortions of couples. Journal of Philosophy and Social-Psychological Sciences. 2017;3(2):1-11 [Persian].
3. khodabakhshi Koolaee A, Adibrad N, Saleh Sedghpoor B. The comparison of relationship beliefs and couples burnout in women who apply for divorce and women who want to continue their marital life. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry. 2010;5(1):35-39 [Persian].
4. Pines AM, Nunes R. The relationship between career and couple burnout: implication for career and career and couple counseling. Journal of Employment Counseling. 2003;74(2):50-64. [DOI:10.1002/j.2161-1920.2003.tb00856.x
5. Pines AM. Adult attachment styles and their relationship to burnout: a preliminary, cross-cultural investigation work and stress. The Family Journal. 2004;18(1):66-80. [DOI:10.1080/02678370310001645025
6. Yang J, Klosko J, Wishaar M. Schema therapy (A Practical Guide for Clinical Specialists). Translated by: H. Hamidpour, Z. Andoz, L. Hosseini. Tehran: Arjmand Publication; 2015.
7. Maltby J, Day L. Forgiveness and defense style. Journal of Genetic Psychology. 2004;165(1):99-110. [DOI:10.3200/GNTP.165.1.99-112
8. Papalia DE, Gross D, Feldman RD. Child development: a topical approach and making. New York: McGraw Hill; 2003.
9. Shafiabadi A, Nasseri GH. Theories of counseling and psychotherapy. Tehran: Academic Publishing; 2015 [Persian].
10. Quinn GP, Keough M. Experimental design and data analysis for biologists. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press; 2002. [DOI:10.1017/CBO9780511806384
11. Yang J. Cognitive therapy of personality disorders with a schematic-oriented approach. Translated by: A. Sahebi, H. Hamidpour. Tehran: Arjmand Publication; 2005.
12. Ahi Q. Standardization of the yang schema short version. Master Thesis: University of Allameh Tabatabae; 2006.
13. Lotfi R. Comparison of early maladaptive schemas in patients with category b personality disorders and healthy people. Master Thesis: University of ALZahra; 2006 [Persian].
14. Adly A. The effectiveness of Elli's couple therapy in changing the styles of documents and reducing conflict and marital engagement of couples in Bandar Abbas. Master Thesis: University of Hormozgan; 2013 [Persian].
15. Akbarinejad H. Counseling and psychotherapy with a rational-behavioral approach. Tabriz: Heltak; 2014 [Persian].
16. Dobson K. A meta-analysis of the efficacy of cognitive therapy for depression. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1989;57(3):414-19. [DOI:10.1037/0022-006X.57.3.414
17. Yazdi M, Baghianimoghadam M, Gerami H. The effect of learning coping strategies with irrational beliefs based on the theory of rational-emotional Alice on students' attitude toward premarital relations in Yazd-Iran. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2015;3(24):1153-60.
18. Ghadam Kheir M, Ghamari Givi H, Mikaeeli N, Sepehri Shamlo Z. The effectiveness of intervention based on rational- emotional behavioral therapy in raising intimacy and women's marital satisfaction. Journal of Thought & Behavior in Clinical Psychology. 2012;8(29):27-36 [Persian].
19. Yoosefi N, Karimi MA. The study of psychotherapy approaches in improvement of Bowen self-differention and intimacy. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2014;8(1):32-41.
20. Doss BD, Thum YM, Sevier M, Atkins DC, Christensen A. Improving relationship: mechanisms of change in couple therapy. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 2005;73(7):624-33. [DOI:10.1037/0022-006X.73.4.624
21. Mairal JB. Integrative behavioral couple therapy (IBCT) as a third-wave therapy. Psicothema. 2015;27(1):13-18.
22. Hoyer J, Uhmann S, Rambow J, Jacobi F. Reduction of sexual dysfunction: by-product of cognitive-behavioural therapy for psychological disorders? Sexual and Relationship Therapy. 2009;24(1):64-73. [DOI:10.1080/14681990802649938
23. BabaKhani V, Navabinejad SH, Shafiabadi A, kiamanesh A. The effectiveness of Feldman's Unified Approach Training on increasing mindfulness and reducing marital conflict. The Journal of Family Psychology. 2015;2(2):79-92.
24. Hosseini Hajibekandeh N, Navabinejad SH, kiamanesh A. Effectiveness of Olson Circumflex Model in couples, resiliency and marital conflicts. Family Psychology. 2016;3(1):47-58
25. Goodwin JS, Zhang DD, Ostir GV. Effect of depression on diagnosis, treatment, and survival of older women with breast cancer. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2004;52(1):106-11. [DOI:10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52018.x
26. Zola MF. Beyond infidelity-related impasse: an integrated, systemic approach to couples therapy. Journal of Systemic Therapies. 2007;26(2):25-41. [DOI:10.1521/jsyt.2007.26.2.25