1. Fathi-Ashtiani A, Dastani M. Psychological tests, personality and mental health. Tehran: be'sat publication institute; 2009.
2. Moynihan LM, Peterson RS. A contingent configuration approach to understanding the role of personality in organizational groups. Research in Organizational Behavior. 2001;23:327-78. [DOI:10.1016/S0191-3085(01)23008-1
3. Rimestad S. Modernising church life: the case of the interwar orthodox churches in Estonia and Latvia. Religion, State and Society. 2012;40(3-4):301-15. [DOI:10.1080/09637494.2012.710080
4. Eysenck HJ. Personality and experimental psychology: the unification of psychology and the possibility of a paradigm. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1997;73(6):12-24. [DOI:10.1037/0022-35126.96.36.1994
5. Eysenck HJ. The biological basis of personality. New Jersey: Transaction publishers; 1967.
6. Shokouhi Nasab M, Zandvanian A. On the importance of bringing up independent students? International Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Research. 2014;1(2):794-801.
7. Eysenck HJ. A model for personality. New York: Springer-Verlag; 1981. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-67783-0
8. Sanislow CA, Pine DS, Quinn KJ, Kozak MJ, Garvey MA, Heinssen RK, et al. Developing constructs for psychopathology research: research domain criteria. Journal of Abnormal Psychology. 2010;119(4):631-39. [DOI:10.1037/a0020909
9. Lawrence G. People types and tiger stripes: a practical guide to learning styles. 2th edition. Gainesville, FL: Center for Applications of Psychological Type; 1982.
10. Wang MZ, Chen W, Zhang C, Deng XL. Personality types and scholarly creativity in undergraduate students: the mediating roles of creative styles. Personality and Individual Differences. 2017;105(15):170-74. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2016.09.050
11. Jahn B, Kunz W. How to transform consumers into fans of your brand. Journal of Service Management. 2012;23(3):344-61. [DOI:10.1108/09564231211248444
12. Parsanejhad M. The Relationship of organizational creativity with job stress among employees of the Agricultural Jihad Organization of Fars Province. Masters Thesis. Marvdasht: Islamic Azad University; 2011 [Persian].
13. Ebrahimi S, Hakimzadeh R, Hejazi E. The relationship between creativity and personality characteristics with students' academic achievement. The 1th National Symposium on Personality and Life. Sanandaj, Iran: 2015 April [Persian].
14. Latifian M, Afrooz GH, Shahsavarani AM. The relationship between the characteristics of mothers with the creativity of girls. Psychological Applications. 2014;5(2):29-46 [Persian].
15. Jadidi H, Yarahmadi Y, Morovatti Z. Investigating the relationship between personality traits, creativity and academic achievement of students of Islamic Azad University, Sanandaj Branch. The 1th National Symposium on Personality and New Life. Sanandaj, Iran: 2012 May 23-24 [Persian].
16. Baruch OK. Big five personality and creativity: the moderating effect of motivational goal orientation. The Journal of Creative Behavior. 2017;51(3):1-14.
17. Golestaneh SM. The role of personality traits, creativity and humor styles in predicting students' mental well-being. Personality and Individual Differences. 2012;1(1):98-114 [Persian].
18. Dortaj F, Kalantar Ghoreyshi M, Eynollahzadegan R. Relationship between personality traits and creativity in adolescents. Innovation & Creativity in Human Science. 2011;1(3):131-46 [Persian].
19. Chamorro-Premuzic T, Furnham A. Personality predicts academic performance: evidence from two longitudinal university samples. Journal of Research in Personality. 2003;37(4):319-38. [DOI:10.1016/S0092-6566(02)00578-0
20. Eysenck HJ, Wilson GD. The Eysenck personality profiler. London: Corporate Assessment Network; 1991.