1. Elsherbiny OE, Salem MA, El-Sabbagh AH, Elhadidy MR, Eldeen SM. Quality of life of adult patients with severe burns. Journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries. 2011;37(37):776-89. [DOI:10.1016/j.burns.2010.12.017
2. Janice L, Kerry H. Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing. 14th Edition. London: Lisa McAllister Publisher; 2018.
3. Othman N, Kendrick D. Epidemiology of burn injuries in the east mediterranean region: a systematic review. Journal of BMC Public Health. 2010;10(83):2-10.
4. Afrasiabifar A, Karimi Z. Causes and materials of burning among the patients hospitalized in Yasuj Shahid Beheshti hospital. Armaghane Danesh. Journal of Yasuj University of Medical Sciences. 2009;7(27):39-45 [Persian].
5. Kumar S, Ali W, Verma AK, Pandey A, Rathore S. Epidemiology and mortality of burns in the Lucknow Region. India—A 5 year study. Journal of the International Society for Injuries. 2013;39:1599-605. [DOI:10.1016/j.burns.2013.04.008
6. Vasee N, Badoohi N, Molavi M, Jahangiri K, Babaee A. To determine LA50 in Shahid Motahari burn hospital. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2011;8:297-301 [Persian].
7. Grace S. Functional psychological and community integration changes over time in persons with major burn injury. Master's Thesis. The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Certer at Dallas; 2010.
8. Pishnamazi Z, KianiAsiabar A, Heravi Karimavi M, Zaeri F, Norooz Zadeh R. Quality of life in burn patients. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2012;11(1):91-98 [Persian].
9. Markovitz S, Schrooten W, Arntz A. Peters ML. Resilience as a predictor for emotional response to the diagnosis and surgery in breast cancer patients. Journal of Psycho-Oncology. 2015;24(12):1639-645. [DOI:10.1002/pon.3834
10. Kornhaber R, Wilson A, Abu-Qamar MZ, McLean L. Adult burn survivors' personal experiences of rehabilitation: an integrative review. Journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries. 2014;40(1):17-29. [DOI:10.1016/j.burns.2013.08.003
11. Marshal Reevem J. Understanding Motivation & Emotion. 6th Edition. George Hoffman Publisher; 2015.
12. Liang CY, Wang HJ, Yao KP, Pan HH, Wang KY. Predictors of health-care needs in discharged burn patients. Journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries. 2012;38(2):172-79. [DOI:10.1016/j.burns.2011.09.010
13. Uzun S, Vural H, Uzun M, Yokusoglu M. State and trait anxiety levels before coronary angiograph. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2010;17(5):602-607. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02018.x
14. Wood S, Bhatnagar S. Resilience to the effects of social stress: Evidence from clinical and preclinical studies on the role of coping strategies. Journal of Neurobiology of Stress. 2015;1:164-73. [DOI:10.1016/j.ynstr.2014.11.002
15. Connor KM, Zhang W. Recent advances in the understanding and treatment of anxiety disorders. resilience: determinants, measurement, and treatment responsiveness. CNS Spectrums. 2006;11:5-12. [DOI:10.1017/S1092852900025797
16. Johansen Quale A, Schanke AK. Resilience in the face of coping with a severe physical injury: a study of trajectories of adjustment in a rehabilitation setting. Journal of Rehabilitation Psychology. 2010;55(1):12-22. [DOI:10.1037/a0018415
17. Momeni KH, Jalili Z, Mohseni R, Karami J, Saeedi M, Ahmadi SM. Efficacy of teaching resiliency on symptoms reduction on anxiety of adolescence with heart disease. Journal of Clinical Research in Paramedical Sciences. 2015;4(2):112-19 [Persian].
18. Oconnor M, Batcheller J. The resilient nurse leader reinvention after experiencing job loss. Journal of Nursing Administration Quartery. 2015;39:123-31. [DOI:10.1097/NAQ.0000000000000089
19. Furness P, Garrud P, Faulder A, Swift J. Coming to terms a grounded theory of adaptation to facial surgery in adulthood. Journal of Health Psychology. 2010;11(3):435-66.
20. Mehram B. Standardization of spielberger anxiety test in Mashhad. Master's Thesis, Mashhad: Allameh Tabataba'i University; 1994 [Persian].
21. Mohammadi M, Jazayeri A, Rafiei AH, Jokar B, Pourshahbaz A. Investigating the resiliency factors in subjects subjected to substance abuse. Journal of Psychology of Tabriz University. 2006;1(2 & 3):115-130 [Persian].
22. Henderson N, Milstein MM. Resiliency in schools: Making it happen for students and educators. London: Corwin Press Publisher; 2009.
23. Abolghasemi A. The relationship of resilience, stress and self- efficacy with life satisfaction in students high and below achievement. Journal of Psychological Studies. 2012;7(3):132-51 [persian].
24. Saedifard T. The effectiveness of adoption approach and commitment of relief and anxiety in mothers of children with learning disabilities. Master's Thesis, Faculty of Humanities. Tarbiat Moalem University of Tehran; 2014 [Persian].
25. Alipour A. The effectiveness of resiliency education on the depression, anxiety, stress and suicidal thoughts of suicidal soldiers. Master's Thesis. Army University of Medical Sciences; 2015 [Persian].
26. Almasi A, Hatami F, Sharifi A, Ahmadijouybari T, Kaviannezhad R, Ebrahimzadeh F. Effectiveness of stress coping skills training on the resiliency of mothers of handicapped children. Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;21(2):34-42 [Persian].
27. Nosratabadi M, Soleimani Kia F. The effect of education training on depression and stress anxiety in men with heart disease with history of addiction. Second International Conference on Knowledge and Technology of Educational Sciences, Social Studies and Psychology of Iran. Feb 7; 2016 [Persian].
28. Hasanzadeh Pashang S, Zare H, Alipor A. The efficacy of stress inculation training (SIT) on resilience, anxiety, depression and stress among spinal cord injury (SCI) patients. Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. 2012;10(3):15-25 [Persian]. [DOI:10.29252/jmj.10.3.15
29. Bitsika, V, Sharply CF, Peters K. How is resilience associated with anxiety and depression? analysis of factor score interactions within a homogeneous sample. The German Journal of Psychiatry. 2010;13(3):9-16.