1. Habib S, Shirazi MA. Job satisfaction and mental health in general hospital staff. Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology of Iran. 2003;8(4):64-73 [Persian].
2. Akman O, Ozturk C, Bektas M, Ayar D, Armstrong MA. Job satisfaction and burnout among paediatric nurses. Journal of Nursing Management. 2016;24(9):23–33. [DOI:10.1111/jonm.12399
3. Ziapour A. Study of job satisfaction and its related factors among nurses working in hospitals in Kermanshah. Journal of Paramedical Sciences and Rehabilitation. 2014;2(2):27-34. [Persian].
4. Alexopoulos E. Self-reported Sources of Stress, Job Satisfaction and Quality of Care in Professional Hospital Nurses in West-Greece. Journal of Nursing and Health. 2013;1(1):1-9.
5. Moghimi M. Organization and management (management approaches). Tehran: Termeh. 2th edition, 2005 [Persian].
6. Esmaeili M, HusseinZadegan F, Jasemi M, Dabaghi Ghale A, Savari GH, Mahboby M R, et al. The relationship between job satisfaction and quality of life Shabestar pregnant hospitals in 2014. Journal of Nursing Education and Ethics. 2016;4(2):25-32 [Persian].
7. Mortazavi S, Kargozar N. Study of the relationship between organizational justice, job satisfaction, and affective commitment on customer oriented behavior of nurses of Imam Reza hospital, Mashhad, Iran. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2012;20(80):84-97 [Persian].
8. Candela L, Bowles C. First job experiences of recent nursing graduates. Journal of Nursing Administration. 2005;35(3):7-13.
9. Lu H, While AE, Barriball KL. Job satisfaction among nurses: A literature review. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2005;42(2):211-27. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2004.09.003
10. Clay-Warner J, Reynolds J, Roman P. Organizational justice and job satisfaction: A test of three competing models. Social Justice Research. 2005;18(4):391-409. [DOI:10.1007/s11211-005-8567-5
11. Motahari M. Justice of God. Tehran: Sadra, 2012 [Persian].
12. Seyed Javadein R, Farahi MM, Taheri Attar Gh. The mediating role of trust and commitment in the relationship between organizational justice and organizational citizenship behaviors in hospitals. Business Management. 2008;1(1):55-70 [Persian].
13. Sudin S. Fairness of and satisfaction with performance appraisal process. Journal of Global Management. 2011;2(1):66-83.
14. Nadiri H, Tanova C. An investigation of the role of justice in turnover intentions, job satisfaction, and organizational citizenship behavior in hospitality industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management. 2010;29(1):33-41. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijhm.2009.05.001
15. Zare Sh. Examine the relationship between organizational justice and organizational health and education staff burnout Zahedan. Thesis for MS degree. Faculty of Education and Psychology. University of Sistan and Baluchestan, 2012 [Persian]
16. Fischer, R. Rewarding Employee Loyalty: An organizational justice approach international. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2006;8:486-503.
17. Fernandez C, Awmleh R. Impact of organizational justice in an expatriate work environment. Management Research News. 2006;29:701-12. [DOI:10.1108/01409170610716016
18. BagherzadehRenani Z. The mediating role of organizational justice and organizational commitment in the relationship between the effort-reward imbalance burnout and job stress and general health of the relationship between perceived imbalances in Isfahan Municipality staff. Thesis for MS degree. Faculty of Education and Psychology. University of Esfahan, 2011 [Persian].
19. Chang H, Chi NW, Miao MC. Testing the relationship between three-component organizational occupational commitment and organizational occupational turnover intention using a non-recursive model. Journal of Vocational Behavior. 2007;70(2):352-68. [DOI:10.1016/j.jvb.2006.10.001
20. Vosuqi Nayeri A, Rohallahi A, Mohammed Hussain H. The study of the effect of occupational stress on general health and occupational performance of flight attendants. Iranian Journal of Health Research. 2017;13(1):47-57 [Persian].
21. Boles JS, Dean DH, Ricks JM. The dimensionality of the Maslach burnout inventory across small business owners and educators. Journal of Vocation Behavior. 2000;56:12-34. [DOI:10.1006/jvbe.1999.1689
22. Alavi S, Jnty- Fard F, Davoudi A. Review and compare mental health and burnout in staff and workers of Saipa. Engineering and Related Industries. 2009;6(1):21-25 [Persian].
23. Mohammadi SH. Burnout and psychological health of teachers. Iranian Journal of Psychology. 2006;9:15-23 [Persian].
24. Maslach C, Schaufeli WB, Leiter MP. Job burnout. Annual Review of Psychology. 2001;52: 397-422. [DOI:10.1146/annurev.psych.52.1.397
25. Maslach C & Jackson S. The maslach burnout inventory. CA: Consulting Psychologists, 1993.
26. Toubaei Sh, DaghighAfkar M, HaghShenas H. Relationship between burnout and mental health and personality traits of dentists of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Dental Research Journal. 2009;10(4):348-55 [Persian].
27. Bayrami M, Hashemi T, Ghahramanzadeh A, Alaie P. The relationship between mental health and emotional intelligence with job burnout in nurses of Tabriz state hospitals. Journal of Behavioral Sciences Research. 2011;9(2):141-47 [Persian].
28. Rafeie F, ShamsiKhani S, Zarei M R, Haqqani H R, ShamsiKhani S. Burnout and its Relationship with the Nurses' Characteristics. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2012;25(78):23-33 [Persian].
29. Shakerinia I. Physician-patient relationship and patient's satisfaction. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2009;2(3):9-16 [Persian].
30. Yellen E, Davis GC, Ricard R. The measurement of patient satisfaction. Journal of Nursing Care Quality. 2002;16(4):23-29. [DOI:10.1097/00001786-200207000-00005
31. You LM, Aiken LH, Sloane DM, Liu K, He GP, Hu Y, et al. Hospital nursing, care quality, and patient satisfaction: cross-sectional surveys of nurses and patients in hospitals in China and Europe. International Journal Nursing Studies. 2013;50(2):154-61. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2012.05.003
32. Jafar Jalal E, Joolaee S, Hajibabaee F, Bahrani N. Evaluating the relationship between nurses' occupational satisfaction and patients' satisfaction with nursing service. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2015;10(1):25-34 [Persian].
33. GhafuriVarnosfaderani MR, Golparvar M. Examine the relationship between organizational justice and organizational commitment in the municipality of Isfahan staff. Psychological Studies. 2009;5(4):139-48 [Persian].
34. Borhani F, IsmailiAbdar M, Razban F, RoshanZadeh M. Ethical distress in nurses and its relation to burnout. Journal of Medical Ethics. 2013;7(25):123-44 [Persian].
35. Poursoltanizarandi TF, Naderi M. The relationship between perceptions of organizational justice with job satisfaction and organizational commitment of personal in Islamic Republic of Iran. Physical Education organization. 2013;3(5):139-55 [Persian].
36. Siadat SA, Rahsar M, Zarezad L. A study of the relationship between organizational justice and identity among employees at University of Isfahan. Higher Education Letter. 2013;6(21):89-101 [Persian].
37. Mosavitabar S, Rahmani R, Siratinayyer M, Abbaszadeh Z. Influence factors in job satisfaction of nurses in the selected military and civil hospital in Tehran; 2013. Journal of Nurse and Physician within War. 2014;23-24(5):34-39 [Persian].
38. Laschinger K, Wong C, Regan S, Young-Ritchie C, Bushell P. Workplace incivility and new graduate nurses' mental health: the protective role of resiliency. Journal of Nursing Administration. 2013;43(7-8):415-21. [DOI:10.1097/NNA.0b013e31829d61c6
39. ShafiZadeh R, Mohammaddavoudi A, Kazemi S, Mohammdi Y. Impact of organizational justice and organizational citizenship behavior staff executive of South Khorasan province. Quarterly of Southern Khorasan Law Enforcement. 2013;2(3):9-20 [Persian].
40. Ghanbari S, Hajjari N. Relationship between perceived organizational justice whit job satisfaction and organizational commitment among public secondary school's teachers in Hamadan. Quarterly Journal of Career & Organizational Counseling. 2013;5(16):9-27 [Persian].
41. Aghajani MJ. The professional burnout of nurses in different wards. Journal of Research Development in Nursing and Midwifery. 2013:9(2):97-104 [Persian].
42. Jeffries PR. Simulation in nursing education: From conceptualization to evaluation: National League for Nursing, 2012.
43. Babazadeh T, Jamshidian A, Moradi M. An analysis of the relationship between organizational justice and job satisfaction among the staff of Isfahan's welfare organization. Journal of Applied Sociology. 2014;53(1):11-13 [Persian].
44. Thompson S. The Effects of perceived justice on satisfaction and behavior intentions: the case of computer purchase. Journal of Distribution Management. 2001;29(2):109-24. [DOI:10.1108/09590550110382039
45. Greenberg J. Organizational justice: Yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Handbook of industrial and organizational psychology. Chicago: Rand McNally, 1987.
46. Porter LW, Steers RM, Mowday RT, Boulian PV. Organizational commitment, job satisfaction, and turnover among psychiatric technicians. Journal of Applied Psychology. 1974;59(5):603-609. [DOI:10.1037/h0037335
47. Andkazkly M. Relationship between organizational justice with ambiguity and role conflict and job burnout in Ahvaz hospitals. Thesis for MA degree. Faculty of Education. Islamic Azad University of Marvdasht, 2011 [Persian].
48. Zamini S, HosseiniNasab SD, Zamini S, Zarei P. The relationship between organizational culture and job satisfaction and job burnout among the employees in Tabriz University. Iran Occupational Health. 2011;8(1):30-40 [Persian].
49. Hosseini H, Sharif-Zadeh Gh, Khazaei T. Occupational burnout in Birjand dentists. Journal of Dental Medicine- Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2011;24(2):113-20 [Persian].