1. Bahson, A. (2011). Effect Stress management training for youth in divorcee. Youth Studies Australia. Vol. 28. Number 1.p: 28-38.
2. King, C.R. & Hinds, P.S.(2003). Quality of life from nursing and patient perspective. Jones and Bartlett publishers .Massachusettes.
3. Cherry, K. What Is Self-Efficacy? Psychology Definition of the week, psychology Guide. adout. Com: psychology. 2008 ;3(7):126.
4. Whayet, F. The assessment of optimistic self-belief's: Comparison of German, Spanish and Chinese Versions of the General Self_Efficancy Scale. Applied Psychology. 2011; 46.1. 177-190.
5. Fery, M.G., Lan, S.K., Varojan, A.R. Relationship Between Stress With chronic insomnia of Nurses. International Journal of Stress. 2012; 34 (2), pp. 175-187.
6. Ghafari, Gh., Omidi, R. Quality of life and social development index. Tehran: Shirazeh Publications. 2009. [Persian].
7. Ghanavati, S., The effect of problem-solving methods on the quality of life and mental health of addicts in Tehran. Master Thesis. Khozestan University of Research Sciences. 2013. [Persian].
8. Kallaith, G. & Morris, F. The effect of behavioral activation group therapy on the quality of life Nurses. journal of Advanced Academics. 2009; 20(1):5-17.
9. Hechausen, A. Effect Stress management training on employess treatment". journal Academy of management. 2013; 32, 261-271.
10. Forlin, C. Inclusion: identifying potential stressors for regular class teachers. Educational Research. 2001; 43: 235-245. [DOI:10.1080/00131880110081017
11. Sehatnia, R. The effectiveness of stress management on emotional intelligence and socio-individual adjustment of divorced women in Ahwaz. Master Thesis. Chamran martyr of Ahwaz University. 2009. [Persian].
12. Godfrey, J.R. Toward optimal health: the experts discuss therapeutic humor. Journal of Women health. 2009; 13: 474-479. [DOI:10.1089/1540999041280972
13. Hardien. M. Deyvied. S. Dunham, J. & Varma, Veds. Managing Work-related Stress: A Guide for Managers and Teachers in the employees. London: HMSO. 2011.
14. Minaei, M. The effectiveness of stress management training on the resilience and self-efficacy of divorced women in Shoush city. Master Thesis. University of Research Sciences, Tehran. 2013. [Persian].
15. Zardoosh H, M. The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Self-Efficacy with Styles of Coping with the Stress of Welfare Women Employees in Ahwaz. Master Thesis. Azad University, Ahvaz. 2012. [Persian].
16. Watt T, Cramon P, Frendl DM, Ware JE, Group T. Assessing health-related quality of life in patients with benign non-toxic goitre. Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2014; 28(4): 559-75. [DOI:10.1016/j.beem.2014.01.009
17. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M, Gandek B. The short Form Health Survey (SF-36); Translation and validation study of Iranian version. Qual Life Res 2005; 14(3): 875-882. [DOI:10.1007/s11136-004-1014-5
18. Allahverdipour H: Transient from health education traditional to health education based on theory. Journal of Health Education. 2005;1:75-79. [Persian].
19. Sherwood, A., Smith, P. J., Hinderliter, A. L., Georgiades, A., & Blumenthal, J. A. Effects of exercise and stress management training on nighttime blood pressure dipping in patients with coronary heart disease: A randomized, controlled trial. American Heart Journal. 2017; 183, 85-90. [DOI:10.1016/j.ahj.2016.10.011
20. Farzin Rad, Z. The effectiveness of stress management on inefficient attitudes and social adjustment of women under welfare in Behbahan city. Family pathology. 2010. Year 7 (11): 32-22. [Persian].
21. Taheri, A., Rastegari, M., Danaei, L., and Aghraei, M. The effect of stress management training on the efficiency beliefs of bank employees. New Industrial and Organizational Psychology Quarterly. 2011 Year 7 (21): 54-44. [Persian].
22. McCraty R. Liel. M. Hooyer. K. The impact of emotional self-management skills on psychosocial functioning and autonomic recovery to stress in middle school children. Inteyr. 2006; 34.4; 46-68. [DOI:10.1007/BF02688693
23. Downey, L. A., Johnston, P. J., Hansen, K., Birney, J., and Stough, C. Investigating the mediating effects of coping on problem and Self-efficacy behaviors in women. Australian Journal of Psychology. 2011; 62 .20 - 29. [DOI:10.1080/00049530903312873
24. Hovey, J.D. The effect of cognitive behavioral group therapy on the divorce tendency of the divorcing couples to family court. pennsylvania University. 2007; 15(3): 68-74.
25. Mccormick, A., Ayres, A. & Beechley, B. self- efficacy, stress and coping inamjor curriculum reform: Applying theory to context. journal of cducational administration. 2008; vol 44, No 1, 53-70. [DOI:10.1108/09578230610642656
26. Rezaei, F. The effect of stress and anger management training skills on resilience and quality of teacher's life. Master Thesis. Fars University of Research Sciences. 2009. [Persian].
27. Kordi, L. The effect of life skills on the quality of accountant's women's life. Master Thesis. Karaj University of Research. [Persian].
28. Derksen, J. Dose resilience measure stress management assess omosthing different than general stress nurses. 2012; 32: 37-48. [DOI:10.1016/S0191-8869(01)00004-6
29. Linda, J. Adolescent life skills training on the quality of life and Emotional Burnout of Nurse's. journal of organizational Behavior. 2013; 32, 323-334.
30. Dess, D., Piter, G., Elizabth, K. and White, C.L. Effect of a serotonin A agonist on food intake of Osborne- Mendel and S5B/ PI rats. Physiology Behavior. 2009; 68 (5), 715- 722. [DOI:10.1016/S0031-9384(99)00243-7
31. Khani, A., Mohamadi, N., Gholami, M., and Hadipoor, A. The effectiveness of sedative, physical, and mood therapy themes on nurses' resilience, social self-esteem, and quality of life. Quarterly Journal of New Findings in Psychology. 2012; Year 8 (22): 24-12.