1. Berek J S. Berek & Novak's Gynecology. 16th ed. Wolters Kluwer; 2020.
2. O'Reilly B, Bottomley C, Rymer J. Essentials of Obstetrics & Gynecology. Translated by Ghazi Jahani B. 2th edition. Tehran. Golban Publications; 2014.
3. Kaplan & Sadocs. Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavior Sciences/ Clinical Psychiatry.10th ed. Philadelphia. Lippincott, Williams and Wilkinson; 2015.
4. Susan AO. Essentials of Maternity, newborn, women health nursing. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer; 2016.
5. Zarei J, Tarafdari A, Pourhossein R, Habibi Asgarabadi M. The relationship between gender schemas and the sexual health of postmenopausal women. Journal of Psychological Development. 2017; 6 (3): 212-191 [Persian].
6. Nazarpour S, Simbar M, Ramezani Tehrani F. Factors Affecting Sexual Performance in Menopause: A Review of Research Texts. Journal of Payesh. 2014; 14 (1): 58-41 [Persian].
7. Ambler D R, Bieber E J, Diamond M P. Sexual Function in Elderly Women: A Review of Current Literature. Reviews in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2012; 5(1): 16-27.
8. Safaei M, Rajabzadeh S. Investigating the sexual dysfunction of postmenopausal women referring to Torbat Heydariyeh health centers in 2016. Journal Tanin Salamat.2016; 4 (4): 23-29 [Persian].
9. Hayes SC, Strosahl K, Wilson KG. Acceptance and commitment therapy: An experiential approach to behavior change. New York: Guilford Press; 1999.
10. Izadi R, Abedi M R. Acceptance and commitment-based therapy. 5th ed. Tehran: Jangal Publications; 2016 [Persian].
11. Luoma JB, Villatt JL. Mindfulness in the treatment of suicidal individuals. Journal of Cognitive Behavioral Practice. 2012; 19(2): 265-276. [DOI:10.1016/j.cbpra.2010.12.003
12. Hasanzadeh M, Abolghasemi A, Akbari B. Efficiency of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy on Psychological Wellbeing and Sexual Function in Women with Infertility History. Avicenna Journal of Nursing & Midwifery care. 2019; 27 (4): 250-259 [Persian]. [DOI:10.30699/ajnmc.27.4.250
13. Tabatabayi AS, Sajjadian I, Motamedi M. Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy on Sexual Function, Sexual Self-Consciousness and Sexual Assertiveness among Women with Sexual Dysfunction. Journal of Behavioral Science Research. 2017; 15(1): 84-92.
14. Burpee LC, Langer EJ. Mindfulness and marital satisfaction. Journal of Adult Dev. 2005; 12(1): 43-51 [Persian]. [DOI:10.1007/s10804-005-1281-6
15. Azimifar Sh, et al. Comparison of the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral couple therapy and acceptance-based therapy and commitment to increase the marital happiness of dissatisfied couples. Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry. 2016; 3(2): 56-81 [Persian].
16. Akbari Turkestani N, et al. Effect of premarital counseling with acceptance and commitment therapy-Based Approach on the sexual function. Journal of Arak Medical University. 2017; 19(117): 34-42 [Persian].
17. Ghasemi S, Arman A, Ismaili N. Comparison of acceptance and commitment-based therapy with cognitive-behavioral therapy on marital satisfaction of women with obsessive-compulsive disorder in 2016. Journal of Community Health. 2017; 11(2): 58-67 [Persian].
18. Delavar A. Applied Probability and Statistics in Psychology and Educational Sciences. Tehran: Roshd publication; 2014 [Persian].
19. Rosen R, Briwn C, Heimen J, Leiblum S, Maston CM. The Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI) a multidimensional self-report instrument for the assessment of female sexual function. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy. 2000; 26(2): 191-208. [DOI:10.1080/009262300278597
20. Mohammadi Kh, Heydari M, Faqihzadeh S. The validity of the Persian version of the Female Sexual Function Index-FSFI scale as an indicator of women's sexual performance. Monitoring Quarterly. 2008; 7(2): 278- 269 [Persian].
21. Markus W, Cindy M, Raymond R. The Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI): cross Validation and development of clinical cutoff scores. Journal of sex and Marital Therapy. 2005; 31(1):1-20. [DOI:10.1080/00926230590475206
22. Meston CM. Validation of the Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI) in women with female orgasmic disorder and in women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder. Journal of sex and Marital Therapy. 2003; 29(2): 39-46. [DOI:10.1080/713847100
23. Gibbs R, Karlan B, Haney A, Nygaard I. Danforth's obstetrics and gynecology. Translated by Valdan M et al. Volume II. Tehran. Arjmand Publications; 2016.
24. Kaplan H S. The New Sex Therapy: Active Treatment of Sexual dysfunction. New York: Brunner-Mazel. 1974.
25. Karami A, Omrani R, Danaei N. Comparison of the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and acceptance-based therapy (ACT) on anxiety and depression in premature infants. Quarterly Journal of Clinical Psychology Studies. 2018; 8(31): 139-156 [Persian].
26. Khanjani Vashki S, Shafiabadi A, Farzad V, Fatehizadeh M. A Comparison between the Effectivness of cognitive-behavioral couple therapy and acceptance and commitment on marital intimacy of conflicting couples in Isfahan. Journal Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology. 2016; 17(4): 31-40 [Persian].
27. Nazarpour S, Simbar M, Ramezani Tehrani F, Alavi Majd H. Relationship between Sexual Function and Quality of Life in Post-menopausal Women. Journal of Mazandaran University Medical Science 2016; 26(143): 88-98 [Persian].
28. Afghari A, Ganji J, Ahmadshirvani M. Psycho-Emotional Changes in Menopause: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Mazandaran University Medical. 2012; 22(93): 27-38 [Persian].
29. Hakimi S, Ramezani Tehrani F, Simbar M, Zaiery F. Women's experiences a bout menopause and related factors. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2017; 19(3): 185-194 [Persian].
30. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD. A practical guide to acceptance and commitment therapy. 1th ed. New York: Springer science and business media Inc; 2010.
31. Forman E.M, Herbert D. New Directions in Cognitive behavior therapy. 2th ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley; 2007.
32. Harris R, Hayes SC. ACT made simple: An Easy- To- Read primer on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. 2th ed. New Harbinger Publications. 2019.
33. Mojdeh F, Mohamadi SZ. The relationship between depression and sexual function index among married women. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2013; 21(1):41-51 [Persian].