1. Shafiabadi A, Nubuccinrace H, DelawareA, Darrini M. The effectiveness of planar therapy on increasing women's sexual satisfaction. Journal of Educational Management. 2013;3(15):33-42 [Persian].
2. Lee T, Sun G, Chao S. Investigating the impact of infertility on marital and sexual satisfaction between couples in Taiwan. Journal of Human and Marital Relations. 2015;16(8):1762-67. [DOI:10.1093/humrep/16.8.1762
3. Barrientos J. The effect of sexual satisfaction on marital satisfaction of couples. Journal of Systemic -Applied Couples Therapy. 2016;32(1):351-68.
4. Fatehizadeh M, Moradi J. The relationship of sexual schemas with sexual satisfaction and marital adjustment in married cultures. Master's Thesis in Psychology. Falavarjan: Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. Isfahan; 2012 [Persian].
5. Hendrix H, Lockley Hunt H. Lasting love and satisfying sex. New York: Mental health; 2017.
6. Christopher F, Sprecher S. Sexuality in marriage, dating and other relationship. Journal of Marriage and Family. 2000;62(2):999-1017. [DOI:10.1111/j.1741-3737.2000.00999.x
7. Brezsnyak M, Whisman M. Sexual desire and relationship functioning; it's effect of marital satisfaction and power. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy. 2004;30(3):199-217. [DOI:10.1080/00926230490262393
8. Gottman J, Levenson R. Investigation of a couple's divorce phenomenon over a 14-year period. Journal of Marriage and the Family. 2016;69(13):928-37.
9. Andersen B, Woods X, Coupland L. Suicide and sexual disease among female soldiers. Journal of Counseling and Clinical Psychology. 1997;65(2):221-29. [DOI:10.1037/0022-006X.65.2.221
10. Mentz L, Quark D, Davidson J, Stewart J. Depression with abnormal features in national correlations. Journal of General Psychiatry. 2015;60(3):817-26. [DOI:10.1001/archpsyc.60.8.817
11. Christensen A, Shenk J. Communication, conflict, and psychological distance in a sample of non-couples. Journal of Counseling and Clinical Psychology. 1996;59(2):458-63. [DOI:10.1037/0022-006X.59.3.458
12. Babaki J, Ramadanzadeh F, Abedinia N. Examine some of the causes of divorce in couples seeking divorce in court. Journal of Women and Family Studies. 2011;4(1):67-84 [Persian].
13. Saeedi N, Shakouri F. Comparison of sexual satisfaction with applicants for divorce of women and men and non-applicants. The First National Student Congress in New Research on Psychology. 2017;9(2):15-55 [Persian].
14. Noble J, Pinto J. The difference between men and women with functional and sexual disorders. Doctoral Dissertation. New York: School of Psychology Education, Boston University; 2014.
15. Bahrami N, Yaghoubzadeh A, Sharifnia SH, Soleimani MA, Haghdoust A. Psychometricproperties of Persian version of Larsson sexual satisfaction questionnaire in a sample of Iranian infertile couples. Iranian Journal of Special Epidemiology. 2016;12(2):18-31 [Persian].
16. Neptune N, Pinto J, Gouveia J. Emotions during sexual activity, the difference between men and women is ineffective and sexual. Sexual Behavior Quarterly. 2006;35(3):8-15.
17. Ziaei P, Sepehrray V, Mashhadi A. The relationship between active cognitive programs and negative thoughts about self-immolation and the content of arbitrary negative thoughts on sexual activity in married students. First National Student Congress on Thought and Behavior in Mashhad. 2013;21(26):44-52 [Persian].
18. Ebadatpur B. Standardization of married couples patterns questionnaire. Master's Thesis. Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. Tehran: TarbiatMoallem University; 2000 [Persian].
19. Rasouli M. Entrepreneurial communication patterns of women and girls in Tehran universities and parental communication patterns. Master's Thesis. Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. Tehran: Teacher Training University; 2002.
20. Samadzadeh M, Poetry M, Mahdavian A, Javidi N. Communication patterns questionnaire - validity and reliability. Family Counseling and Peaceful Psychotherapy. 2013;18(1):125-53 [Persian].
21. Bani Asadi H, Khazarimoghaddam N, Syrian Z. Relationship between relationship patterns and couple conflict resolution style with the role of interpersonal sexual satisfaction. Master's Thesis. Faculty of Literature and Humanities. Tehran: Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman; 2017 [Persian].
22. Annoying E. Investigating the role of interpersonal sexual satisfaction relationship between communication patterns and marital satisfaction. Fourth National Conference on Mental Health and Consultation in Tehran. 2016;5(2):39-47.
23. Hosseinian S, Masumi S, Rezaian H. Study and comparison of self-differentiation, communication patterns and sexual satisfaction in couples applying for divorce and normal. Journal of Women and Family Studies. 2011;2(2):12-19 [Persian].
24. Metz A, Pascal K, Arendos J. Investigation of frustration in couples' marital relationship and various factors such as nurses' communication patterns, personality, self-differentiation and self-efficacy. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. 2012;8(27):656-65.
25. Steven M, Masono L, Ulride F. Relationship between sexual function and self-differentiation and types of communication patterns of couples. Women and Family Studies. 2016;7(5):534-47.
26. Linsinger Q, Gordon J. Relationship between organizational patterns and communication patterns in spouses relationships with performance and sexual satisfaction. Marriage and Family. 2005;12(3):388-403.
27. Anderson B, Cyranowski J, Espindle D. Men's sexual self- schema. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 2009;58(10):517-33.
28. Epstein L, Bacome S. Psychological disorders as one of the most important causes of infertility in women. Third Congress of Infertility Disorders in England. 2010;2(6):271-79.
29. Alexander E, Angela M, Rachael L, Joseph I, Brian D, Douglas K. Predictors of intimacy in couples's discussions of relationship injuries: an observation study. Journal of Family Psychology. 2008;22(1):21-29. [DOI:10.1037/0893-322.214.171.124
30. Fournier B, Brassard A, Shaver P. Men's engagement and aggression in couples' marital relationships: the pattern of relationship between requesting harvest and satisfaction with relationships as mediators. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. 2010;26(10):1982-2003. [DOI:10.1177/0886260510372930