1. Naerde A, Tambs K, Mathiesen K, Dalgard O, Samuelsen S. Symptoms of anxiety and depression among mothers of pre-school children: effect of choronic strain related to children and child-care taking. Journal of Affect Disorder. 2000;58(3):181-99.
2. Wallis D, Musselman C, MacKay S. Hearing mothers and their deaf children: the relationship between early, ongoing mode match and subsequent mental health functioning in adolescence. Journal of Deaf Student and Deaf Education. 2004;9(1):2-14.
3. Olshanski F. Predicting mothers self– esteem and mental health by their self- efficacy. Journal of Adaptation and Science. 2016;4(4):36-70.
4. Yazdkhasti F, Yarmohammadian A. Comparing correlation between mother's depression and their deaf and hearing adolescent daughter's emotional intelligence. Journal of Research Behavior Science. 2010;8(1):75-80 [Persian].
5. Kirkpatrick LA. The role of attachment in religious belief and behavior. Advances in Personal Relationship. 1994; 5:239-56.
6. Nemati S, Mohammadpour K. Relationship between religious coping and psychological hardiness with quality of mother-child interaction among mothers of children with dyslexia. Quarterly Journal of Social Work. 2016; 5(1):27-33 [Persian].
7. Hintermair M. Parental resources, parental stress, and socioemotional development of deaf and hard of hearing children. Journal of Deaf Student, Deaf Education. 2006;11(4):493-513.
8. Oxelidora H, Rexus M. Relationship between emotional regulation and attachment to God among students. Journal of School Psychology. 2015; 5(4):56-99.
9. Soozan K. Mediating role of self ccompassion: depression severity among students. Journal of Students Psychology. 2007; 4(2):36-69.
10. Aliakbari Dehkordi M, Kakojoibari AA, Mohtashami T, Yektakhah S. Stress in mothers of hearing impaired children compared to mothers of normal and other disabled children. Auditory and Vestibular Research. 2011; 20(1):128-36 [Persian].
11. Mahintorabi S, Mazaheri MA, Sahebi A, Mousavi V. The effect of cognitive-behavioral training on modification of irrational expectation, emotional maturity and marital dissatisfaction in women. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2011;5(2):127-33 [Persian].
12. Pant K, Singh R. Differences in social and emotional maturity of adolescents across occupational status of mothers. Journal of Psychology. 2015;6(2):134-41.
13. Mohan T. Stress, emotional maturity and personality of parents of disabled children. Doctor of Philosophy Thesis. Department of Psychology Andhra University Visakhapatnam; 2013.
14. Germer G. A comparison of emotional maturity and automatic thoughts among adults. Journal of International Psychology. 2014;7(6):14-53.
15. Neff, KD. Self-compassion, self-esteem, and well-being. Social and Personality Psychology Compass. 2011;5:1-12.
16. Hensin S. Depressive behaviors and rumination among patient with GAD. Journal of Anxiety Science. 2012;14(6):13-73.
17. Alen D. Depression of mothers of deaf children. Journal of Children Psychology. 2013;2(4):33-76.
18. Ghobary Bonab B, Haddadi Kuhsar AA, Rashidi A, Javadi S. Relationship among image of God and attachment to God with mental health in parents of exceptional children. Journal of Exceptional Child. 2012;12(3):5-14 [Persian].
19. Delavar A. Educational and Psychology Research. Tehran: Virayesh; 2018 [Persian].
20. Jenaabadi H, Sabegi F. Relationship between attachment to God and meaningful life parents of mentally retarded children in Zahedan city. Toloo-e-Behdasht. 2014;13(2):99-112 [Persian].
21. Singh Y, Bhargaga M. Manual for emotional maturity scale. Agra: National Psychological Corporation; 1990.
22. Sharifi A, Mehrabizade Honarmand M, Rahimi M, Beshlideh K, Amini Z. The role of emotional maturity, ego-resiliency and spiritual intelligence in prediction of adjustment to college with control of cognitive flexibility on boy students. Positive Psychology Research. 2018;4(3):1-12 [Persian].
23. Sadati A, Zahmatkesh Z, Khojaseh SH. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral strategies training on increasing emotional maturity and happiness. Educational Research. 2013;8(33):1-12 [Persian].
24. Basharpoor S. Psychometric properties of the Persian version of the self-compassion scale in university students. Journal of Research in Psychological Health. 2014;7(2):66-75 [Persian].