1. Bateman E, Hurd S, Barnes P, Bousquet J, Drazen J, FitzGerald M, et al. Global strategy for asthma management and prevention: GINA executive summary. European Respiratory Journal. 2008;31(1):143-78.
2. Hasankhani H, Gharemohammadlu R, Esmaeily M. Relation of patients self-efficacy with control of asthma symptoms. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;15(2):70-76.
3. Loignon C, Bedos C, Sévigny R, Leduc N. Understanding the self-care strategies of patients with asthma. Patient Education and Counseling. 2009;75(2):256-62.
4. Akinbami OJ, Moorman JE, Liu X. Asthma prevalence, health care use, and mortality: United States, 2005-2009: US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics Washington, DC; 2011.
5. Hall C, Nici L, Sood S, ZuWallack R, Castro M. Nonpharmacologic therapy for severe persistent asthma. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2017;5(4):928-35.
6. Agusta F, Battaglia S, Benfante A, Spatafora M, Scichilone N. Challenges in the pharmacological treatment of geriatric asthma. Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology. 2016;9(7):917-26.
7. Shames RS, Sharek P, Mayer M, Robinson TN, Hoyte EG, Gonzalez-Hensley F, et al. Effectiveness of a multicomponent self-management program in at-risk, school-aged children with asthma. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 2004;92(6):611-18.
8. Shackelford J, Bachman JH. A comparison of an individually tailored and a standardized asthma self-management education. American Journal of Health Education. 2009;40(1):23-29.
9. Kavut AB, Kalpaklıoğlu AF. Impact of asthma education meeting on asthma control level assessed by asthma control test. World Allergy Organization Journal. 2010;3(1):6.
10. Efraimsson EÖ, Hillervik C, Ehrenberg A. Effects of COPD self‐care management education at a nurse‐led primary health care clinic. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 2008;22(2):178-85.
11. YekkehFallah L. The effect of exercise on clinical manifestations and spirometric indices in patients with asthma. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2006;8(1):9-15.
12. Razi Shadan P, Zolfaghari M, Kazemnejad A, Firoozbakhsh S. Effect of training on the use of peak flowmeters and follow-up with SMS, on the self-control of asthma. Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2012;18(4):19-27.
13. Boulet L-P, Boulay M-È, Gauthier G, Battisti L, Chabot V, Beauchesne M-F, et al. Benefits of an asthma education program provided at primary care sites on asthma outcomes. Respiratory Medicine. 2015;109(8):991-1000.
14. Arıkan-AyyıỊdız Z, Işık S, Çağlayan-Sözmen Ş, Anal Ö, Karaman Ö, Uzuner N. Efficacy of asthma education program on asthma control in children with uncontrolled asthma. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics. 2016;58(4):383-88.
15. Razavi Majd Z, Nazarali P, Hanachi P, Kordi MR. Effect of a course of aerobic exercise and consumption of vitamin D supplementation on respiratory indicators in patients with asthma. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2013;6(4):74-80.
16. Legorreta AP, Leung K-M, Berkbigler D, Evans R, Liu X. Outcomes of a population-based asthma management program: quality of life, absenteeism, and utilization. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 2000;85(1):28-34.